Stanley Myrtleford Loop
- Trail type: Road Ride
- Difficulty: Black
- Distance: 76 km
- Elevation (start): 533 m
• From the roundabout in the centre of town, ride south-east out of Beechworth along Albert Road and turn right into Kerferd Road (which turns into Buckland Gap Road).
• Follow it all the way down to the Great Alpine Road.
• Turn left and ride on through Myrtleford and then onto Ovens.
• Take a left turn into Happy Valley Road and then another left turn at Carroll's Road and follow it north to the Myrtleford-Yackandandah Road at Mudgegonga.
• Turn left at Myrtleford-Yackandandah Road and after 4km turn right into Stanley Road.
• Ride up the 'back passage' into Stanley and back down to Beechworth.