- Trail type: Road Ride
- Difficulty: Green
- Distance: 32 km
- Elevation (start): 168 m
Beechworth is a little hilly, so let's hop in the car and head down to Everton where the locals go for an easier ride.
• Head out from Everton along the Great Alpine Road, towards Wangaratta.
• Turn left into Markwood Everton Road.
• Cross the Ovens River and turn right into Markwood-Tarrawingee Road. Follow on to River Road and carefully cross the Great Alpine Road.
• Do a sharp left onto Beechworth-Wangaratta Road, then a sharp right onto Boralma Road.
• Follow until you intercept the Rail Trail. Turn right and then follow the sealed trail from to White Post Road and back into Everton.