Beechworth Yackandandah Loop
- Trail type: Road Ride
- Difficulty: Black
- Distance: 78 km
- Elevation (start): 533 m
This is Beechworth's classic black diamond ride!
• Head north out of Beechworth on the Beechworth-Wodonga Road.
• Turn right at the Wodonga-Yackandandah Road and roll down into Yackandandah.
• Turn off towards Myrtleford, but just after crossing the creek there is a sharp, uphill turn to the right into Back Creek Road. Follow south and turn left into Myrtleford-Yackandandah Road and then right onto Dederang Road.
• Turn right at Tunnel Gap Road and follow down to the Myrtleford-Yackandandah Road and turn left.
• Continue along for approximately 10km's and turn right into Stanley Road and ride back to Beechworth.