- Caravan, Camping and Holiday Parks
Beechworth Lake Sambell Caravan Park is located on the banks of Lake Sambell and only minutes away from the centre of historic Beechworth in north-east Victoria.
The park offers fully self-contained ensuite cabins and on-site caravans, providing accommodation to suit every budget, the majority of cabins have great views of the lake.
Enjoy powered and unpowered camping set amongst beautiful trees, sitting by the warmth of a campfire at your site.
The park boasts a very clean amenities block, camper’s kitchen, laundry, clothes dryer and baby bath, under covered barbecued areas, playground, free mini golf, volleyball court, gas refills and a well-stocked kiosk.
We are pet friendly all year round. Pets are accepted in guests own caravan or tent and we have seven designated pet friendly cabins.
Beechworth Lake Sambell Caravan Park is close to the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail and mountain bike parks. Take advantage of the on-site recreational activities and hire yourself a canoe or kayak to explore Lake Sambell, or a mountain bike to ride the trails. There is plenty of room for kids to ride their bikes within the caravan park and the swimming beach is only a short stroll away.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Free Wifi
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Nature & Wildlife
- Family Friendly
- Business Facilities
- Camp Kitchen
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- 4 Stars
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Refrigerator
- Drive through sites available
- Dump point
- Caravan and Camping Industry Association NSW
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Campervan Motorhome Club of Australia
- Caravan Holiday Parks Accreditation Program
- Caravan Industry Association of Australia
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- COVID Safe
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- G’day Rewards
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (