- Shopping and Markets
The Ardent Alpaca is Beechworth’s Alpaca concept store specialising in quality fine Alpaca from Australian and international collections, designed to appeal to all ages with a love of this wonderfully soft, warm and light fibre.
The Ardent Alpaca opened in Beechworth Victoria in January 2002 located in a beautiful heritage building amongst this picturesque country town. This unique retail store showcases the finest quality Alpaca garments, home-ware and accessories.
The majority of Alpaca garments are made from 100 per cent fine quality Alpaca and by blending alpaca with other natural fibres such as cotton and silk, there are garments which are versatile and easy to wear in all seasons. The collections comprise of a vast variety of garments of quality and style for men and women, encompassing both Australian and imported labels in timeless classic or contemporary wear.
A warm welcome, exceptional customer service and leading brands of quality Alpaca will delight you, a must visit whilst in Beechworth.
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Family Friendly
- History & Heritage
- Visitor Information Centre
- Art & Culture
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.