- Festivals and Celebrations
- 26 Jan 2018
- 27 Jan 2018
The fifth Beechworth Music Festival will be held at The Madman’s Gully Amphitheatre in the beautiful farmland of the old de-commissioned Lunatic Asylum, Mayday Hills.
Music is a central point to any vibrant culture, and in the north east of Victoria and surrounding regions, the calibre of musicians and artists is astounding. A key philosophy of the Beechworth Music Festival is to provide local, regional and upcoming young artists with a new opportunity to perform and play alongside a host of acclaimed national musicians.
Of the many ways to define culture, music is the one that provides a platform for people to build and share in a community, unique to enhancing the local and regional culture.
Beechworth Music Festival involves the local community and business sectors on many levels and donates to a great local cause each year.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Coach Parking
- Public Toilet
- Art & Culture